Monday, January 20, 2014

Introduction

Hey guys!
              My name is Kimberly Hampshire, I'm 20 years old, soon to be 21 on March 14th, and I am majoring in Business Management at Palomar. I'm hoping to have my own photography business sometime in the future. It won't be any old photography business either because I want to focus on taking pictures for families with someone who has cancer. My mom had breast cancer and I had carcinoid cancer, so I understand the sadness and the tough times that come from dealing with cancer. With my photography business, families will be able to have happy memories to hold on to, rather than the sad memories of chemo therapy, radiation, being in the hospital, and being so sick. This is especially if that family member with cancer were to pass away. I would love to help bring joy and comfort to the family, and I think that is the best benefit to having this kind of photography business.
              Other than that, I love to play soccer, golf, and swim. I'm considered a crazy cat lady and I love penguins just as much.  I probably listen to some of the most diverse playlists of music. From Reggae to Rock, from Pop to Country, from Alternative to Hip Hop, and that's not even the tip of the iceberg. But if there's one thing you should know about me and my music is that I've always been a huge Maroon 5 fanatic. I've been to 3 Maroon 5 concerts and I met Adam Levine (yes, I cried like a baby). I'm a certified framer at Michael's Arts and Crafts. I graduated from Mission Hills High School in 2011 where I met my boyfriend, Alex, of 5 and a half years and counting. Since my mom is from Appleton, Wisconsin and I am named after the city Kimberly,Wisconsin, it is safe to say I am a huge Green Bay Packer fan. Plus I love cheese. That's pretty much it, but I love listening to what others have to say and talking so if you want to get to know me more, be ready with your ears on because I will probably talk them off. 
Click here to check out me meeting Adam Levine <---I'm the first one in the video.

Every year since 2007, my family participates in Relay for Life (a 24 hour cancer walk). It started out in honor of my mom for when she was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2006, but now we also walk in honor of myself for when I was diagnosed with carcinoid cancer in 2011.
From left to right: Me, my dad, my mom.

This is the first picture taken of my boyfriend (Alex) and I days before he asked me out on June 20th, 2008.

Every year, Alex and I go to the Del Mar Fair for our anniversary and take pictures in the photo booth.
1 Year Anniversary (2009)


2 Year Anniversary (2010)


3 Year Anniversary (2011)


4 Year Anniversary (2012)


5 Year Anniversary (2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment